English Hindi

You are here

Curd

Product Details

  • Obtained from pasteurized, homogenized milk by souring harmless starter culture.
  • As a part of food, it increases nutritive values and contains no added sugar
  • Most palatable, easily digestible.
  • Therapeutic value in the stomach and during intestinal  disorder.
  • Fat - 3.0%, SNF - 8.5%, Total Solid - 11.5%
  • Energy Value - 68 kcal / 100 Gram
  • Shelf life is 2 days when stored under refrigeration

About Devbhog

Chhattisgarh is one of the most progressive states of Republic of India. In the domain of dairy development it is well known for its productive milch cattle.

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
 
 
 
 

Keep In Touch

  •  raipurdugdhsangh (@) gmail.com
  •   +91 771 4099 794
  •   +91 771 4099 794
  •  Nagar Ghadi Chowk, Abhyodaya Parisar, Raipur (C.G) - 492001

Get Map